The Parish Council consists of five Councillors, who work voluntarily to support and represent the community. You are welcome to contact any of them directly, using the details below.
Tel: 07759 206073
Member of Parliament
Sir Oliver Heald
Tel: 01462 486074
Address: House of Commons, LONDON SW1A 0AA OR 75 Station Road, LETCHWORTH, GARDEN CITY SG6 3BJ
Tel: 07580 742997
Address: Brook Cottage, Chipping, Buntingford, Herts SG9 0PG
Tel: 01438 861767
Address: 4 The Green, Ardeley, STEVENAGE SG2 7AQ
The Transparency Code
Under the Smaller Authorities (Transparency Requirements) the Parish Council should publish the following information:
- All draft minutes from all formal meetings.
- Meeting agendas not later than three clear days on notice boards and this website.
- All items of expenditure above £100 which confirm the date the expenditure was incurred, a summary of the purpose of the expenditure, the amount and the VAT that cannot be recovered.
- End of year accounts.
- Annual governance statement.
- Internal audit report.
- List of councillor or member responsibilities.
- Details of public land and building assets.
All Councillors must follow the code of conduct, a copy of which can be found under the ‘Documents’ tab in a folder entitled ‘Council Operating Procedures’.